– Thank you Hashem I have 10 fingers and 10 toes
– Thank you Hashem for loving me and giving me what I need and what I don’t need
– Thank you Hashem for giving us a rabbi and tzaddik such as chacham avraham raful for all these years who helped our family become religious and built the community to what it is 2day !!!
And thank you Hashem that I was zoche to visit the rabbi and get a beracha from him 2 days before he was niftar !
– Thank you Hashem that I sat next to Robert Beida at seuda shelisheet
– about 3 or 4 signs in shul the last couple of days announcing brit milahs for new baby boys! Mazel tov to all of the families
– I want to thank Hashem for such beautiful holidays. Did half in jersey and half in Brooklyn. Got to see my entire family as well as my wives. Also enjoyed few meals with my great new consuegros. Thank you Hashem.
– Thank you Hashem for the great time off for the holidays and THANK YOU That I have a job to come back to
– was extremely busy and tied up at work was struggling a bit financially , a friend who I sensed was feeling down and could use a little time spent with had an errand to do and asked if I want to come along. I was very busy and needed to be at work to try and “make something happen” but stopped everything and jumped out with him and went to lunch with him. When I got back to my office I received a phone call from a customer that was out of town on a business trip asking me for pricing, he could not even wait for a formal proposal and said just give it to me over the phone quickly and just like that he said ok put the order in! Hashem clearly showed me a clear lesson and so much to learn from this.
– Thank you Hashem for the most awesome succah ever
– Thank you Hashem for letting us have honor and privilege to have a sadik like Rabbi Avraham Harari Raful zecher sadik libracha’ guiding our community on the proper path
– Sunday Night my Grandfather stopped breathing in front of my parents, my father called Hatzalah, they were there in just a few minutes of course- I think there were 9 members working on him, performing CPR and all other things, They could not get a pulse but of course these men are angels from Hashem, They would not give up. All the grandchildren got to the house in minutes to say goodbye as hatzalah said the situation does not look good. After about 33 minutes- they stopped CPR and were coming out to tell us that it was over. But they put they fingers one last time on his neck to confirm it and all of a sudden his pulse just came back- the Dr’s in the hospital said he is just a miraculous man and ONLY ONY ONLY Hashem runs the world and does these things!
The Dr.’s of course are messengers of Hashem but there are no such thing as Odds or statistics- Hashem can do anything he wants at any time—POWER OF TEFILLAH !! THANK YOU HASHEM!!-update- BD’H- AVRAHAM BEN ESTHER …BARUCH HASHEM HE WAS ABLE TO BE WITH US FOR 2 MORE DAYS- EVERY MOMENT IS SO PRECOUS.
– Thank you Hashem for Rabbi Seruya and Bnei Binyamin Torah Center
(the following is a follow up on a message sent to our email few weeks earlier, will resend the original here also…)original- (-My parents were looking very actively into a shidduch for my sister. They found out great things about him, thought it was perfect for her. The boy was in Yeshiva in Israel and they were waiting for him to come back for them to meet. Shortly before he was scheduled to return they were told by someone who knows both families that he’s a great boy, but not for your daughter. they were still going to wait for him, when someone mentioned the name of another boy who my parents knew the family very well. they met and within a short while, they got engaged.
Shortly afterwards my father, knowing so much about the boy, mentioned the shidduch to my uncle for his daughter, gave him all the wonderful information, and shortly afterwards they got engaged.
keep up the great work!)
The rest of the story of my cousin’s engagement goes is:
At the “Vort” (engagement), the Chosson brought a letter that he had which was written to him and signed by my grandfather (now becoming his grandfather too)- who passed away about a month earlier- thanking & blessing him for taking an elderly man to and from shul daily. Ending off with brachos that he be blessed with many good things.
Little did they know that a few years after that letter was written by a very caring man thanking someone he didn’t know, for caring for a fellow Jew and helping him with his needs, that this Bachur will get engaged to his granddaughter and make an almana very happy showing it to many, many, people who came.
May you have much Hatzlacha, Raymond, in all your endeavors.
In the Zechut of the chizuk you give so many others, Hashem should bless you with all good things.
– I want to thank Hashem for Raymond Kassin for inventing this simcha/thank you email way of life.
I am honored to be your friend.
– Here is another follow up from someone who read an older message-will put older one here first
Though I have enough reasons not to take time now to write, but the worthiness of being Makir Tovah to HKBH outweighs all my reasons not to. BeChasdei Hashem I made a wedding this week for my youngest daughter. The Simcha is indescribable. but one factor is on my mind specifically. In the past I used to dance the entire wedding both the first dance and the second almost all the time in the center with each of my friends. This time even before my daughter became a Kallah I was worried “How will I be able to dance? I get winded just walking to Shul on Shabbos! I’M so out of shape for lack of exercise that my Doctor wrote me a “prescription” on his pad to walk every day etc. I’m going to disappoint everyone!’ A few days before the Chasunah I “happened” to see a Malbim on the posuk in Shmuel שמואל א פרק יז when Dovid was trying to convince Shoul that he could take on Golyos and vanquish him”שמואל א פרק יז
גַּם אֶת הָאֲרִי גַּם הַדּוֹב הִכָּה עַבְדֶּךָ וְהָיָה הַפְּלִשְׁתִּי הֶעָרֵל הַזֶּה כְּאַחַד מֵהֶם כִּי חֵרֵף מַעַרְכֹת אֱלֹהִים חַיִּים:
וַיֹּאמֶר דָּוִד יְקֹוָק אֲשֶׁר הִצִּלַנִי מִיַּד הָאֲרִי וּמִיַּד הַדֹּב הוּא יַצִּילֵנִי מִיַּד הַפְּלִשְׁתִּי הַזֶּה
and I used to think the pshat is that Dovid said that he was quite a mighty warrior and Shoul could entrust him to eliminate Golyos.
But the Malbim writes,
מלבי”ם שמואל א פרק יז
(לז) ויאמר דוד. הוסיף לחזק בטחונו מצד אחר, מצד השגחת ה’ על יראיו, אמר שהגם שיהיה כחי חלוש נגד הארי והדוב ונגד הפלשתי, הנה ה’ אשר הצילני מהארי והדב בהשגחתו, הוא יצילני גם עתה דרך נס. לפ”ז תחלה דבר כפי המנהג הטבעי, ופה דבר כפי ההשגחה והנס. ואל זה הסכים שאול כי יבטח בהשגחת ה’, לכן אמר לך וה’ יהיה עמך:
Meaning That Dovid said “Did I have the power to kill a lion, did I have the power to kill a bear – certainly not!!- so it was certainly HASHEM’S help that enabled me in the past, so too now Hashem will help supernaturally to kill Golyos”
So I said to myself Did I have the energy in the past to dance a whole Chasunah CERTAINLY NOT! and by the next one! and the next one! So HASHEM helped me dance So too will he help me now!
PS Oh did I dance! As never before!
Simchos for all of you! and all Klal Yisroel Ksiva veChasimah Tovah)
Here is the response…
I attended the wedding of my Rabbi’s daughter and was shocked to find that the Rabbi danced in the middle with practically every man that was in that Huge circle. In addition, with each guest the Rabbi danced with tremendous fervor and energy. The Rabbi did not let up for a second; he continued dancing the entire time.
I thought to myself, the Rabbi is not the Chasan or a teenager. I myself, who is many years younger than the Rabbi, does not have a fraction of that energy and stamina for all that dancing.
So I remained in quandary and amazement the entire night and there after, till I saw this message from the Rabbi. Now it all makes sense. Hashem is in charge of EVERYTHING!!!!!!! Through Emunah and Bitachon a person can accomplish all that he relies on Hashem for.