– Thank you Hashem for my 62nd birthday!
Abal 120 BH.
– Thank you Hashem for a new Grandson, BH.
– Hurray- put my hand in my pocket and found an extra $20 bill-thank You Hashem for the gift
– Bris Sunday simachot for all
– The things I am most thankful for are:
Hashem our loving creator who chose us as his children. Who created a world where we can cherish: Family, friends, love, peace,
beauty, health, torah and Shabbat?
Love ya. Love this simple idea u came up with which brings such joy and appreciation to G-d. Hashem’s the best!
– Our friend Rabbi David Laniado has become a Grandfather! Mabruk!
– attended wonderful Bar Misva
– was at ski mountain for snow tubing and saw someone take a terrible fall on the skiing mountain and was injured laying on the ground, he was laying there without professional help for some time and finally a snow mobile casually pulls up and the “emergency responder” slowly strolls over to the injured person with his bag in his hand- My little children saw this and immediately asked, Daddy why is the guy walking so slowly to help the person? My answer- Because he is not Hatzalah!!! – (they are used to seeing the great speedy rushing Hatzalah workers jumping into action to help people in need not wasting a split second, dropping whatever they are doing and rushing and literally running to assist the person in need, this was shocking to them)…I also explained that Hatzalah are free volunteers helping lishaim shamayim and you see how they react to an emergency and that the man they saw responding on the mountain was actually getting paid for his job and look how he reacts- Who is like our jewish nation- Thank you Hashem for Hatzalah and b’ezrat Hashem all our nation should be happy and healthy!
– I recently got a 25$ gift card for Amazon I went on the site to find something I want, I searched for about an hour and couldn’t find anything that I needed thank you Hashem for giving me everything that I need
– Baby boy, Thank you Hashem
– Thank you Hashem for letting me spend time with my family and Thank you Hashem for letting me have a family it is a true undeserved chesed.
– An old High School friend has sent me an invitation to his daughter’s wedding- mabruk!
– How many megapixels is a human eye? Thanks you Hashem for 2 eyes.
– THANK YOU HASHEM FOR MARAN CHACHAM OVADIA YOSEF ZS’L THANK YOU THAT WE ARE ABLE TO KEEP HIM ALIVE IN THIS WORLD BY LEARNING HIS TORAH THAT HE ELEQUANTLY ILLUMINATED FOR US
– Was driving with my Father to pray mincha and we parked and got out of the car and there was a man standing there saying he needed 2 more people for a minyan by his shul, we were 9 and 10- Thank you Hashem for this misvah.
– This story is really amazing
Last Tuesday when I got home from work. I went to my bag to get my iPad. And it wasn’t there. My first thought was I lost it but then I thought maybe I left it in work.
When I got to work, I looked around the office and the iPad was nowhere to be found. I was burning. This would be the 2nd one I lost this year.
I went onto the apple site and activated the “lost my iPad” feature so it would notify me if someone found it. ……. No luck!
When I got home Wednesday night my wife needed to go to best buy to buy something for one of the kids. While I was there I decided to buy another iPad. (Since I gave up hope of finding the one I lost)
When we returned from best buy, my wife suggested I read the prayer from R Meir bal HaNes that you say when you lose something. I read it 3times, gave tzedaka and decided to wait a day before opening my new iPad.
I went to work Thursday expecting to find the iPad waiting for me on my desk but nothing was there. I went home Thursday night disappointed, saying these miracles don’t happen to me and set up my new iPad.
On Friday afternoon, my friend drove me home from work, as I was getting out of the car I looked on the ground in the street in front of my driveway and what did I find buried in the snow? ….. My iPad…. I picked it up and couldn’t believe what I was holding. The prayer really worked.
I walked into my house holding the iPad in my hand saying I don’t believe this. Wow!! All of a sudden the iPad started to make a “binging” noise. Now that I was in a wifi area my iPad went into the lost mode. The iPad was still working. It was sitting out in the street in the snow for days and it was still working. The screen was cracked but everything else was working.
The prayer worked exactly as it should. I truly believe had I put my full trust in Hashem and not given up hope so quickly, I would have found the iPad in perfect condition. Thank you Hashem!
– Thank you hashem for the beautiful fun safe trip me and my wife went on
– Thank you hashem for everything that we have I never lacked anything even for a day in my life
– Saw a goya in the hall of my office looking lost and exiting the building (she was from out of town), jumped on kidush Hashem to ask if I can help, she told me she was looking for so and so’s office who she used to do business with a while ago, but sees it is gone. I continue my test of kidush Hashem and tell her they are not gone they just moved but I am not sure where, I may have his # on my computer if she likes I will check and call him for his new location? She was so happy and said wow that would be great. Called, Got info and gave it to her. She was so happy and could not stop thanking me. – couple of months later I happen to speak to the person who moved offices and asked how he is doing and he says that things have flourished and realy turned around for him and doing excellent bh- I mention the lady that was lost that I sent over to him and he says wow! You are the one who sent her, that is exactly when everything started to go up for me, that has become an incredible customer of mine and doing great with that exact account!-Thank you Hashem for this great Misvah! And Thank You for letting me see the results as well.Bezrat Hashem we all should be very masliach in zechut of spreading kidush Hashem.
– Thank you Hashem, that after a whole day of work, I’m exhausted and tired, Able to drive home safely and when I pull into the driveway I realize,
BH amazing got home without me even realizing. Thank You Hashem
– My friend’s daughter has gotten engaged to a ben Torah-Baruch Hashem
– Bh from a 3 yr old – “Thank You Hashem for my new bed”
– Asher Yaser et H’adam B’chochma – Hashem, You created man with great wisdom,
I have barely even thought about how we can walk straight, Hashem created an amazing mechanism built into our ears to level us, this past week BH – have realized Hashems great mechanism, I had woken up one morning with a virus / condition called Vertigo – the mechanism in the ears are out of wack, the entire room spins and a person cannot walk straight, it’s not for a minute or 2 it takes a week to get over, the imbalance caused me to get nauseas as if I was sea sick, then a person realizes, wow – Hashem is amazing, so much Chochma is built into a person, I had a flight to take to Syracuse for a meeting, I prayed to Hashem that it calms downs so I can fly,
Bh woke up – the vertigo has calmed down to the point that I was able to get up and go.
Leaving from Deal to Laguardia airport crazy traffic, prayed to Hashem, please Hashem im relying on you as a special concierge to take care of me, shortly after, traffic cleared up and made it to the airport with more than enough time to pray like a normal person (as the rabbi suggest to me better than the car and rushing right before leave to the airport.) – After meeting tried to catch the early flight, couldn’t get to the airport in time – BH because the earlier flight to LGA was canceled and to Newark as well.
Hasdei Hashem – Hashem, you are constantly caring for us, taking care of us, and planning for us. Thank you Hashem.
– Baruch Hashem!! Thank You so much Hashem! How can I ever thank You enough!
In Oct 2013 my good friend Abe Ash sent me a mussar clip that we
learned from the amazing R’ David Ashear, Enshala he should continue
with more of the True/Genuine Torah and Emuna/Bitachon he gives over to
so so many. Yishtabach Shemo! I noticed it after sending him a
picture of R’ Laniado, Abe and
his son from his son’s brit milah from last year which B’H i happened
to come across and wasn’t sure if I even sent it to him… After
seeing there was a clip he had sent me, I had listened to it on this
past Wednesday, and was something exactly hat I needed to hear
specifically for what was going on this day and week! Yishtabach
We learn from Pirke Abot, that the reward for one Misva is another
Misva that Hashem gives us the opportunity – we also learn, Misva
Goreret Misva – One Misva causes another Misva. It is the truth and
we should never think otherwise!
Also, if not already on it, get on R’ Ashear’s amazing emuna daily.
Usually about 3-4 minute clip of amazing emuna/bitachon with which
opens our eyes to Hashem’s beautiful and great kindness more and more.
B’H so many people are on it already and love them so much…Email
firstname.lastname@example.org to ask to be added.
Thank You so much Hashem for connecting me with R’ Ashear and giving
me a friend like Abe who also told me about these Thank You Hashem
Emails…bz’H should both do more and more great things! These
special emails as well!
– Thank You Hashem, http://www.thankyouhashem.co