– Bar Misvah on Sunday night-mabruk
– Great wedding Monday night mazal tov to all the wonderful families
– I would like to congratulate Rabbi David Rabi on his new Kehal Kadosh and his new son who’s Brit Mila was today, Mabrouk!I had the Zechut to learn with the Rabbi on Lal Shavout like I have been doing for the last 5 years or so, to the Rabbi’s credit I was able to keep my eyes wide open and concentrate on the learning all night long again. The Rabbi is very special and has made a tremendous impact on me and I know on many others!May Hashem continue to bless the Rabbi, his family and his Kehal! (correction-Mabruk to Rabbi Rabi on birth of baby boy)
-ENJOYED A GREAT SIMCHA WITH MY FAMILY THIS WEEK, THANK YOU HASHEM!
-Thank you Hashem: My son was very close to the wheels of his school bus, the driver didn’t see him and
started driving. BH he was not hurt.
-THANK YOU HASHEM FOR…EVERYTHING, big and small – happy and “seemingly” sad – THANK YOU HASHEM!!
– MY FAMILY AND I LIVE ON EAST 8TH BETWEEN T AND U. MY WIFE WAS TAKING THE KIDS OUT OF THE CAR AND MY 2 YEAR OLD DUAGHTER STARTED RUNNING UP EAST 8TH TOWARDS AVE U. MY WIFE WHO INJURED HER LEG EARLIER AND COULD NOT RUN FAST AT ALL, WAS SCREAMING MY DAUGHTERS NAME AND CHASING HER BUT MY DAUGHTER WAS NOT LISTENING. SHE PROCEEDED TO RUN ACROSS AVE U!!! YES I SAID ACROSS AVE U!!! MY WIFE FINALY CAUGHT HER ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET. THANK G-D IT WAS A RED LIGHT OR IT COULD HAVE G-D FORBID ENDED NOT SO HAPPILY. I WOULD LIKE TO PUBLICALLY THANK HASHEM FOR SAVING MY DAUGHTERS LIFE AND WATCHING OVER ALL OF AM YISRAEL!!!!!!
– On shavout I cut my finger. It was deep and bleeding allot. I bandaged it up and keep it clean and covered. Thank you hashem today it is 90 0/0 healed. What a miracle.
-Thank you Hashem for putting me in the right place at the right time with the right person to give me the advice I needed.
-Brit milah for my friends new baby-Thank you Hashem
-Wedding and a bar misvah tonight-thank you Hashem for simachot to celebrate
– I was fiddling around with an air conditioner and took off the cover while it was on , was adjusting something on the inside where the air comes out and had no clue that in that spot is metal fan blades speedily spinning around. Without knowing this I put my hand inside and my fingers got sort of caught in the fan blades! The ac was on high-full blast, full speed fan blades spinning! I panicked and pulled my hand out immediately expecting to see something not so pleasant , we all have heard stories lo aleinu of people losing fingers in this manner and I was expecting the worst but Baruch Hashem it only hurt a little bit and my fingers are fine!! A miracle! Thank you Hashem for my fingers-Thank you Hashem for a little pain! Without the pain I would not have been alerted to pull out my hand from the fan! Thank you Hashem for your protection- I love you Hashem!!!!!
-Thank you Hashem for giving my wife and I the great opportunity and awesome experience to go to Eretz Yisrael, especially the Kotel! B”H I was able to see the Hand of Hashem through the kindness of the Jewish people. I was in the middle of Yerushalayim in my hotel at 11 at night and wanted to pray Arbit with a minyan and there were no shuls around that area.So I went out and asked a random person where could pray and he offered to take me to shul and bring me back. Every place that we went to, the Kedusha can be felt.
-mazal tov on the pidyon haben last night!!
-Thank you Hashem for getting me a fantastic deal on a great Hotel.
-Thank you Hashem for my sisters wedding!
Look out for the Simcha Thank you Hashem App coming soon…