Thank you Hashem, for giving me such a true, caring, sincere, friend, in Steven H, along with his friend Ray,they were there for me, when I absolutely needed them. Two and a
half years ago on April 15th 2014 the start of Passover, my mother passed
away. My mother suffered, during her final months, she had talked to me months earlier about the type of monument (Double monument and design) she would like, and upon her final Four months of her life, I promised that I would honor her wishes. Following her death in the first year, I struggled financially, to make the initial payments and did. With each passing month, and into the second year, my fathers health began to decline My father is Living on a fixed income with no savings in the bank, I was unable to use his income, to pay towards the monument. His health care
became more expensive, as his health began to rapidly decline (Parkinson’s) along with other complications, and I myself personally, had financial hardships of my own. I am my fathers power of attorney responsible for his health care and finances as well.
The promise I had made to my mother had come to a stand still and I just could not save up the money to allow me to move forward with my promise. It was four months ago I had asked my very good friend Steven H for his advice regarding my predicament and how I could get much needed assistance. Steven without any hesitation along with his friend Ray were instrumental in coordinating there efforts by reaching out to there community, circulating emails and collected donations (checks) within a Three month period to help pay down the balance owed on my mothers monument. They raised the money from friends, business, organizations, and individuals interested in helping in this cause. Steven H and Ray, made it a point to Assure me that the monument would be paid up in full and would be up in time for Rosh Hashanah / Yom Kippur. I am so very grateful to everyone that it was finally completed and erected on United Hebrew site in Staten Island September 27th 2016. Words cannot begin to express my gratitude and happiness that I feel that the monument is now up and is finally in its rightful place in United Hebrew. I am very thankful to Hashem, for giving me such a great friend and my sincere and heartfelt thank you to everyone who contributed and for there kindness and sincere generosity which made it possible. The last two and a half years had
been a struggle and made me doubt whether the monument would ever have been completed in my fathers lifetime. He is 89 years old and would also like thank Hashem and to everyone who helped and donated. I wish to take this opportunity to personally pray and ask That Hashem bless each and everyone and there families for a healthy, and prosperous new year ahead. May it be a sweet new year filled with happiness and most importantly health to all.
- Experienced joy with my son hearing the shofar and not wanting to leave shul.
- Thank You for Hashem for the many opportunities you give us again and again to come close to You!
- Thank you Hashem for my family! Thank you Hashem for giving me amazing parents, may they be blessed with a long and healthy life B’H!
- Thank you H-shem for giving us Rosh Hashanah to give us a chance to do reckoning of all our actions and to make us realize who is the Supreme Being of everything that H-shem is the King and Controller of the World from the biggest things to the smallest thing.
- Thank you Hashem for inscribing me and my family last Rosh Hashanah in the book of life.
- Thank you Hashem for Yom kippur. We are so fortunate to have this day to be cleansed from our filthy sins.
- Thank u Hashem for giving me beautiful healthy children and giving me the strength to take care of them.
- I was about to get on the road for a very long trip and planned on working with my office computer remotely. Something came up and I had to stop in my office before I headed out. It was a good thing I did. When I got there I saw that the computer I needed to access was not connected. I was able to have it connected and available for remote use. If I had gotten on the road I would have drove a long way and not had the access I needed. Thank you Hashem.
- Thank you Hashem for by new car lease!
- Thank You HaShem for giving us the Shofar that’s like no other instrument. It really shakes a person up and helps us to do Teshuva.Than You HaShem for letting me live this past year and all the years before that I really appreciate it. Please Please let all of Bnei Yisrael live to see the Mashiach this year very very soon BzH.