- Last night I was at my niece’s wedding having a great time Bh. I went over to my boss who was a guest at the wedding to say hello when he told me that he just lost a large amount money. Thinking it fell out of his back pocket, I helped him look around for it but no luck. He said Caparah avonot. Throughout the night I continued to look around for it but nothing. Towards the end of the night I went back to the bar (I must have looked under the table 5 times throughout the night) and found a credit card wallet with No money. Sure, enough the wallet belonged to my boss’s son who was also at the wedding. When I returned it to him, he didn’t even know it was missing. Hashem made my boss lose his money just so I could fine his son’s wallet……. The next morning, I received a txt from my boss saying he found the money by the door of the Shul. Amazing!!
- So, I’m thankful for Hashem that so many times I don’t know where I’m going for Shabbos meals and it always works out.
- Wow, I just passed a major test. I had good reason to really blast someone and let them have it. They sent me a text that was a bit insulting. I planned it all out and got on the phone with them ready to let him have it. As I started speaking to them I said you know what, for the sake of shalom let it go and don’t mention how he texted you very disrespectfully. I shut my mouth and made like nothing happened. Thank you, Hashem, for letting me pass this test.
- Baruch Hashem, we had an order to ship from our warehouse to a customer, the customer received it but the order shipped incorrectly, again, reship, incorrectly again, the 3rd time bh they accepted it but the labeling was wrong. The issue was a big part my mistake, we should have ordered it correctly in china… But it was too late. The order was messed up, the customer was fuming and they have gotten the bosses involved… realizing what had happened this was a big bump in the road. Pressure crashing down on me. BH recently my wife mentioned she read from Rav Arush, that if a person thanks Hashem and accepts Hashem’s will it can all turn around. BH I Thanked Hashem and accepted it. My superior calls me later in the day. He recommended me to confront the bosses myself and apologize before they mention anything to me… bh Hashem has given me the courage to face them. Later, I receive a phone call with a compliment from my superior BH! the bosses were happy that we faced the fire acknowledged and took responsibility. Baruch Hashem, what could have been a big bump turned into a compliment! THANK YOU, HASHEM,
- I feel so grateful to Hashem every time I call my parents on the phone. The fact that they are alive and well, Baruch Hashem, is such a blessing. I never take it for granted. Every time I get to hear their sweet voices over the phone, I feel that Hashem has given me such a gift. Thank you, Hashem, for every moment I can speak to them or can spend time with them.
- I was online trying to make a purchase for business. It would not go thru for some reason. Every time I pressed the buttons it would not complete. It was strange and I said I will not do it now. Baruch Hashem, if it would have worked I would have lost at least $500. Thank you, Hashem, for this protection, clearly you orchestrated the transaction not being able to go thru and I saved the loss of this money. I love you Hashem
- A conversation with Hashem: Me: can I ask you a question?
Me: Promise you will not get mad? Hashem: Do not be afraid.
Me: Why did you let so many things happen to me today?
Hashem: What do you mean?
Me: Well, it started with the fact that I did not get up in time.
Me: The car did not drive because I ran out of battery and I needed someone to help with cables.
Me: At lunch, they brought me the wrong dish, and by the time they fixed my order, I had to go and I did not eat.
Hashem: carry on…
Me: When I left the office, I came to answer the cell phone and it fell and broke.
Hashem: What more?
Me: And when I came home all I wanted was to relax from the terrible day with the new device I bought for a foot massage and found out it had been sold without an electric cable!
Hashem: I understand.
Me: Nothing worked out for me today! Why did you do this Hashem?
Hashem: The Angel of Death came to visit you this morning and I had to send my angels to fight him. I let you sleep at that time.
I did not let your car move because just as you were leaving, a drunk driver came back from the route you were driving and he would hurt you.
The restaurant worker who prepared your dish was sick and if you were infected, you would suffer and lose work days that I know you need.
The person you were talking to on the phone would go to lie about everything you said to him and cause you great harm, so I preferred not to answer.
Oh, and for the massage device … The specific device you bought was with an internal malfunction. If you plugged it in, it would send a short in the whole house and you would be in danger of severe electric shock.
Me: Wow, I did not think about all those things. I’m sorry I doubted you and complained without thinking there might be a reason for everything … Thank you God for saving me today from all the bad things that could happen to me.
Hashem: It’s okay, you have nothing to apologize for or admit. What matters is that you have learned and now you know that I do not do anything for no reason and have My own way of making My plans …
Such conversations happen with God every day, only we cannot hear His side of the conversation. With a little patience and faith, we will understand that even when it seems to us that He is ignoring, He listens well and in the end, His ways will become clear to us down the road. Thank You Hashem for all that You do every single day.