- Thank You H-shem!!!!! There is infinite number of things to tell You thanks for. I remember that more than 10 years ago there was a black out in the Tristate area in one of the hottest days of the year. I think the black out started on Thursday and it was very unbearable without air conditioning. I remember going to Bnei Joseph to pray Mincha/Arvit and we had to pray in the courtyard because there was no electricity. That night I took my family to the car to enjoy some A/C and it was very uncomfortable to sleep with not even a fan. We didn’t know if we were going to have electricity for Shabbat. RIGHT BEFORE SHABBAT YOU GAVE US BACK ELECTRICITY TO ENJOY THE SHABBAT. THANK YOU H-SHEM!!!!
- Ma Keamcha Yisrael ! This past Monday we were on our way to Meron To pray by the kever of the Rashbi, Rav Shimon Bar Yochai Right at the entrance to the road leading up to the parking lot I mistakenly went over a cement divider about a foot high! ,so I put the car in reverse but the car wasn’t budging ,the front tires were not able to turn at all. now I thought I totaled the rent a car I went out to evaluate the situation and within seconds what I was about to experience was unbelievable! First two uniformed older police/ soldiers came to help us but the car was not budging. then another police officer came and studied the scene and out of nowhere a van load of yeshiva boys jumped to the scene and then a man jumped off his bus ride to help. The police officer had an idea to jack up the car and wedge in a big brick which allowed me to reverse without any damage at all to the car. Just picture the scene that started moments earlier now unfold into a very wonderful display of achdut and kidush Hashem. Everyone was hands on and no one left till we were good to go Thank you Hashem for sending your angels to help us and for being part your holy nation
- Thank you Hashem for allowing me to walk into shul the minute it started to storm. As soon as we finished mincha the rain stopped so we can all leave peacefully.
- I lost two very important papers that I had taped to my computer. Started searching all around to see where it could be.I had very important memos on there that I needed to record for invoices. If I lost it I would be forced to try and remember the items by heart and risk an error. I prayed to Hashem and Baruch Hashem I was able to find them.
- We misplaced our six flags season passes. They said if we have the credit card bill showing our purchase we can bring it and pay $20 for each pass that needs to be replaced. I went to the guest services window with my receipt. I then simply said I know there is a 20 dollar charge per ticket but if you can please maybe see about not having to charge us being we never even used the passes yet. He said he would check. I said a tefilah to Hashem, the real boss and person in charge. He came back and processed all the passes. He was finished, I asked do I owe you for the tickets, He said no it’s taken care of. Thank you Hashem for this big savings.
- Thank you Hashem for giving my family and I a chance to enjoy time together on a beautiful trip. I couldn’t of asked for more. Thank you for keeping us safe and making sure we got back safely.
- Hashem thank you for giving me a good job for the summer and thank you for a delicious bbq and fireworks! Thank you for allowing me to live right near the beach. I am so grateful for my health and that i can walk and talk and breathe on my own.
- Thank you Hashem for long hot summer days. It is so nice to have an opportunity to relax in this beautiful outdoor weather especially after a long winter.Thank you Hashem for such a beautiful Shabbat.
Why do people not have
what they want?
Because they don’t want
what they have.
If only they would want
what they have,
they would have
what they want !
Rav Simcha Zissel
The Alter of Kelm