Recognizing the ‘יד ה-the hand of Hashem in everyday life is so valuable; seeing through the natural way of the world and knowing that it is really Hashem behind the scene. People growing in Emunah begin to change their thought pattern. They notice Hashem in everything they do. It is such a beautiful service of Hashem.
Somebody told me that he has a children’s book, which tells the story of a little girl who woke up one morning, on her birthday, expecting to hear happy birthday from every member of her family, but nobody said anything. She really wanted a birthday party, but it seemed like everyone forgot. She decided she would throw herself a party. Meanwhile, her family was planning a surprise party for her later on, and had hidden everything away. She thinks to herself, “I need a cake.” She goes down to the basement freezer, and it just so happens that there is a big beautiful birthday cake there. “Perfect,” she thinks to herself. Then, she decides she needs games for the party, and she found all of her favorite games in a closet in a shopping bag. She thought, “Wow, just what I wanted.” She went to look for party favors, and it just so happened there were unopened packages of party favors all in one cabinet. “Great,” she thought, “Now I have everything I need to make myself a party.”
She carried everything to the kitchen and there she saw her family, and they all yelled, “Surprise!” This little girl thought she just happened to find a birthday cake and games. In reality, each item was placed in its spot for her birthday party. This is the story of our lives. We go here, and we happen to find exactly what we are looking for. We go there, and we find the perfect merchandise to sell. It was all a setup. Hashem was behind everything. But it looks so natural, and if we don’t think with Emunah, we could miss Him.
A man named Jack told me a few years ago that he had to go to the Orient on business. He would be there over Shabbat in a place with no Minyan. It bothered him a lot, so he investigated and discovered that a new Minyan may have opened up there. He was given the number of a person to call when he arrived. On the plane, there was a problem with one of the seats, and the person who had that seat was moved right next to Jack. He spoke to the man for a minute and it turns out that he was also Jewish, travelling on business. However, he didn’t even get his name, since he liked to sleep on these long plane rides. He politely excused himself and turned away to sleep. When he arrived at his hotel, he called to inquire about the Minyan. He was delighted to hear that there was a brand new Minyan that recently opened. Just then, he noticed in the lobby the other Jewish man who had sat next to him on the plane. He went over to him and told him that he had just found out about the new Minyan, if he was interested. The man responded, “Wow. I am so excited. Everyone told me that there is no Minyan here. But, I am in the year of saying Kaddish for my father, and I never missed a Kaddish yet. This was going to be my first time. You just saved me. Thank You.” Jack asked the man’s name, and he recognized it. “Who was your father?” he asked. It turns out, that man’s father was the one who helped put Jack into business years before and taught him everything he knew about the business. Now, the מכין מצעדי גבר-the Planner of man’s footsteps, with clear Hashgacha Pratit, set it up that he could help him by enabling his son to say Kaddish for him.
Hashem made a problem with the chair on the plane and put him right next to Jack to get them to meet. It was all a setup. Hashem plants what we need just in the right spot at the right time. If we recognize it and thank Him, then we are growing in Emunah.
- Daily Emunah, Lesson # 812, Rabbi David Ashear
WOW. Thank you Hashem.
- Thank you Hashem for keeping me safe while I was traveling.
- Thank you Hashem that I have family that are away in camps and are doing well and enjoying.
- Thank you Hashem for a delicious swim today. Clean and warm pool – clear blue sky – relaxing and enjoyable!
- Wedding tonight Bris Friday , Pidyon Sunday – Thank you Hashem
- July 4th weekend I found out that I needed to find a new residence. Shocked and terrified I took the right actions in reaching out to all my networks. A friend of mine suggested that I look in an area that was close to my favorite Chabad in Prospect Heights. I said no way that I will be able to afford that area, I searched 2 years ago and there was nothing in my range, especially not a studio! I had in mind what I wanted a renovated studio in a price no fee had to be safe I looked at a few listings and they were dumps… A friend of a friend reached out to find out about weekend plans in our group. He was a realtor. He happened to have a listing that was coming up for August 2 blocks away from the Chabad. A renovated studio, in my budget ! IT WAS A NO FEE to boot. Before the apartment was even on the market, our friend agreed to take me to see the place on JULY 4th. I signed the lease last week and I move in,in a month ❤ Even my Rebitzen said “How did you find this place?” , I said it came from G-d!
- Thank you Hashem for making my simcha so beautiful. The simcha that was in the hall the night before was magnificent and Hashem sent me a gift. Hashem made it that we were able to utilize the beautifully decorated room for our simcha without having the enormous expense. Thank you Hashem.
- Thank you Hashem for our life saving HATZALAH Volunteers who never let us down and give us their all. Hashem should bless and protect them all.
- Wow this is amazing, I was planning for 2 weeks to call a certain customer for an order that was a no brainer. He was definitely giving it to me it was just a matter of when I had the time to call him and put it in with him. I called him a few minutes ago and surprisingly he said they are not ready for the order that they need some more time. I hung up and I did not get upset 1 tiny bit. I had trust in Hashem and carried on like normal. 3 minutes later my phone rings, it is a customer who sometimes can be a little difficult. I answer the phone and he actually out of the clear blue sky gives me a surprise order that I had no idea was coming. This is a bigger order than the one I was attempting to get moments earlier. I see clearly that this is not coincidence. Thank you Hashem for running everything so perfectly for us all of the time.
- ….add to the last post please…After living this situation and trusting in Hashem, the very next day (today) I was in a similar position. A customer was supposed to get an approval on an order for me from his superiors. It was a formality to get them to sign it. He calls me and tells me there is a small problem, they are giving him a hard time with the order for some reason and he doesn’t know what to do. He had me make a couple of changes that he said would help and told me he will bring it to them again. At first I was failing the test and started to get nervous and upset. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I stopped myself and reminded myself of what Hashem did for me just one day earlier. I smiled and said out loud, Hashem it is all in your hands I trust in you and please take care of it for me. Hashem showed me just one day earlier who is in charge. I was so relaxed. I smiled and was worry free. A couple of hours later I call the customer to make small talk and see if he says anything. After a few minutes he says oh by the way the signatures are on the order and approved. I calmly say as if it was an afterthought, Thank you so much I appreciate it. Smiled to Hashem and said Thank you Hashem.
- We were going to Deal for Passover & I wanted to get on the highway by 2 p.m., but we had a few more errands to run prior to getting on the highway & you know how long it takes to do errands on Erev Hag in Brooklyn!!!. While we were in the car I get a phone call from a someone who I don’t know & she says I got your phone number from a friend & she wants to know if I was going to Deal for the holiday. I tell her we are & she says “are you already on your way or are you still in Brooklyn”? I tell her that we are still in Brooklyn & she says “GREAT!, I have flowers for someone in Deal & a gift for her daughter, would I mind taking them to Deal”? I said no problem, I will be by in a few minutes to pick them up. We finally get on the highway & we hit tons of traffic, waze tells me that our estimate time of arrival at our destination is 5:30 p.m., I said WOW, that is so late! We have to get to Deal, deliver the flowers & gift, unpack the car, bath the kids & get to shul, etc…. so much to do!!! My older daughter says “don’t worry Dad, you are doing a mitzvah & Hashem will help us get ready for the holiday”. My daughter opened up my eyes & helped me realize that everything happens because of Hashem! Thank you Hashem for my children & for delaying our departure and giving us the opportunity to do this mitzvah!
- I am learning ZOHAR,
I never understood ZOHAR before.
thank you for this beautiful light.
I love you.
- Hashem can send you Parnasah from the most unlikely sources. My mother sent a simple maintenance worker to my office. We got to talking and he ended up giving me a very nice order. You never know Hashem is going to send you your parnasa. Hashem is the one and only source. Thank you Hashem.
- Thank you Hashem that I am able to go to Eretz Yisroel IY”H! After hours and hours looking for the right ticket and the right price…… Can’t be grateful enough!!!
- I called Amazon with a question about my account. At the end of the phone call the rep on her own tells me that they put a free ten dollar credit on my account to use in the future. Thank you Hashem
- Thank you Hashem for showing me how foolish I was for not having the proper trust in you. You are the best and do only what’s best. I learned my lesson. Thank you Hashem for controlling everything in our lives.
- I LOVE YOU HASHEM
- I received something I ordered online and it was too small. I went to the site to order the larger size but see the sale price was not there any longer. It was only a few dollars difference but figured I would try and call on the phone and see if they will handle the exchange at the old price. They put me on hold and come back and say there is no way for them to apply that old price, I say ok. They continue and say but I will wave the $6 return shipping fee on the supplied return label and I will apply $10 into your account so you can purchase the item in the right size. I called asking them to save me three dollars and Hashem had them save me 16 dollars. Thank you Hashem
- Thank you Hashem for RJB and for his special gift of knowing how to brighten up a persons day.
- Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by life
but then there are moments when you give me such beautiful things and insights and this makes me very very happy.
thank you Hashem. I want to belong to a truly thankful family.
thank you Hashem. we love you. This website makes me very happy in addition to limitless happiness you create in the world Hashem.
- Lost my keys / Prayed to Hashem / found my keys. Thank you Hashem for hearing our prayers.
- I went to do bikur cholim and visit an elderly person who is recovering from a surgery. The person was so happy and gave me the most genuine and warm beracha, I had tears in my eyes. No doubt that I got the better of this deal. Thank you Hashem for allowing 2 people to feel good from this visit. I have no doubt who did who the favor.
- I was on my way to buy flowers for the holidays. Before I got to the store my wife calls and says we just got a very nice surprise. A beautiful bouquet of flowers was just delivered to our home as a gift. Someone was kind enough to send the flowers as a hakarat hatov for a chesed my wife and I did for them. Thank you Hashem for the perfect timing.
- Thank you HASHEM. My son who was allergic to a number of foods just passed a food challenge, and is now able to eat some of what he previously couldn’t. Our ability to eat so many things, is a gift from Hashem not to be taken for granted. We MUST appreciate every food we eat.
- Was searching high and low for the right person to give my son swimming lessons and could not find anyone available. I suddenly realized that Hashem made a person in an office I am in mention that he is going to help run a camp and he is also a life guard. I didn’t remember this for several days later for some reason. I gave him a call and he said he will be glad to do it and can start today. This is actually much better than if any of the other people we called worked out because those were with a group and this one is going to be private and on our time schedule. Best of all I asked him the price and he likes me a lot and said I am not charging you. Of course I said there is no way I am not paying you. He said whatever I want to pay is fine. Thank you Hashem and swim instructor.
- Was in my office and a person here was talking to me about a sad situation that happened to a child in someone’s family. He started speaking to me about the importance of spending time with our children. Spending quality time and how important it is. All of a sudden my oldest daughter who is pretty much busy 24 hours a day with her friends and all, calls me and asks if I want to go to lunch with her. This was perfect timing, Hashem set up this sequence so perfectly. Needless to say we had a great time together. Thank you Hashem
- Thank you Hashem -Sorry for the length of this story. . It was a difficult stretch. I call it my 7 years of famine. For the past 7 years I was having an incredibly difficult time with my Parnassah. My entire life I was successful and comfortable, but things turned and for 7 years I couldn’t keep a job, and went long long stretches with no employment at all. It was the worst feeling being so unproductive and my self esteem and confidence faded. I was a shell of the man I once was. Of course we couldn’t pay our bills and eventually to short sale our house, the home we built our family in. My once perfect credit gone, money gone, house gone. Throughout it all we prayed and worked on building our Bitachon and relationship with Hashem. And of course we tried to always be thankful for everything we did have. We learned to look at the donut and not the donut hole (what we had not what we thought was missing). I kept praying for a job. But not just any job. During the time that I was out of work I took on a lot more Torah studies and I wanted a job that wouldn’t require me to sacrifice my learning in order to do it. I said “Hashem you provide me income you can just as easily give me a job that requires a lot of travel as much as a job that is near my home. And it bothered me when I was told that if a good job came up that would require me to stop going to my classes that I’d have to give up my classes. About the same time as we were losing our house which was extremely painful I heard about a business opportunity. After all the failures and lost jobs I was of course Jaded but looked into it anyway. I got involved in this business and it seemed like finally I found the right fit for me. I was loving every minute of my work, working harder than ever before day and night but loving every minute. I was renewed, a new spirit came into me. My confidence was back every day was a sunny day and some people noticed and commented to me that I was a changed man. I wasn’t making money yet but I saw where I was headed and knew that all those hard years were to bring me led me to this great place. I was on top of the world! But then came what I called “The Crisis”. I was advised that I was being investigated for a possible violation in my business and everything was frozen, my inventory, my bank funds, my ability to conduct business. Some faceless bureaucracy was investigating my company and my fate was in their hands. Attempts to appeal were met with cold responses of “we will advise you when we have a verdict” I was powerless, there was nothing I could do. And to top it all off I the charges were false! I was devastated. Here I thought I had found the perfect situation for me and now it was taken away in an instant. I couldn’t believe this happened to me. Why did Hashem do this to me? I prayed and examined my deeds. And it came to me, now I can’t say I understand Hashem’s reasoning but this is what I think. And during the search . And when this opportunity this gift that Hashem gave me came I became lax in my classes. I would work instead of going to my classes and I rationalized to myself that the Rabbi’s told me that for a parnassah I have to give up my learning to build my business. I forgot WHO really builds my business. I made a decision, if I get my business back I would reduce my working to normal business hours. I will not cut out learning. It’s not my strength that will build my business, all of my success comes from Hashem. He’s my partner. And every day as my partner we have partner meetings in the morning and the night and those meetings in Hashem’s office (the Bet Midrash) are what determine my success. I needed to be reminded of that. As soon as I verbalized that I would not miss learning the charges against me were dropped my accounts and assets unfrozen and I am back in business. Only now I know where my business will get it’s success. It’s Not from my work between 9-5. My success is determined by Hashem and the most important meetings are in the morning and at night in Hashem’s office. So Thank You Hashem for waking me up and loving me.
- Thank you Hashem I had pulled out my phone from my pocket and started typing an important email while walking home I had blocked out everything else as the email I was writing was quite important all of a sudden a stranger came up behind me with a Russian voice yelling Mister Mister…I turned around and saw a raggedy dressed person who handed me a number of Bills. He said you dropped your money! Sure enough when I grabbed my phone I inadvertently pulled out the cash I was taking home for my wife.
- was looking high and low for the phone number to a certain guy when I walked into a strange shul this week, not where I normally daven, and happened to meet him for the first time ever. Thank you Hashem
- Replied to an email regarding helping a person with some sedaka. Right after I decided to open up tehilim and pray that a certain order I am working on gets approved. As I was reading tehilim on my phone the screen gets interrupted with this customers number on the screen, the customer I was praying for. He informed me that everything looks like it is approved. Thank you Hashem for showing me so clearly the reward for sedaka.
- Went to Six Flags with my family. Was on the skyride that takes you across the park and was enjoying the beautiful scenery of the lake and the grass and trees. Suddenly one of the cable cars going in the other direction on the other side,had these skinhead looking people in it, one of them gets up and shouts at us “Auschwitz is that way!” Thank you Hashem for reminding me that no matter how pretty or comfortable this world can sometimes appear we are still in Galut. I told my daughter we must Thank Hashem for making us Jews and not terrible people like that. Thank you Hashem for making me a Jew.
- Thank You Hashem for our Rabbi’s and being able to get guidance from You through them!
HOW AWESOME IS AIR CONDITIONING?
DANCED AT MY NEPHEWS WEDDING THIS WEEK
thank you Hashem, That I am able to Thank You Hashem & that I am taking advantage of this great privilege. Now, when I am Alive.
my friends daughter got engaged…mabruk
Healthy baby girl; born מוצאי שבת to Eli and Sarah Levy
Thank you Hashem I have the greatest wife children cousin and family and I am part of a wonderful caring community!
There was once an orphan boy who was studying in a Yeshiva in Eretz Yisrael. All his friends were getting married, but as an orphan, he did not have the money he needed to start dating. His friend assured him that he and others would raise money on his behalf, and sure enough, he found a nice girl, who was also an orphan, and they decided they wanted to get married. Unfortunately, as they both were orphans, they did not have money for a wedding or an apartment. Once again, his friend reassured him, committing to raise money for them to get married. However, hard as he and his friends tried, they could not raise funds. Nothing worked. They did more than the ordinary amount of efforts, but to no avail. Finally, the orphan said to his friend, “Enough. Don’t try anymore. I am going straight to Hashem. I don’t want help from anyone else.” He went to the Kotel that Friday morning, and turned to Hashem and said, “Hashem, she and I are both orphans. You are our father. Please help us get married and start a family.” He took out a Tehillim and started reading from the beginning. He completed the entire sefer, and then he looked up to Hashem to wait for His salvation, but nothing happened. “Hashem,” he said, “I am not turning to any more human beings. I am turning only to you.” And he started reciting Tehillim again. Sometime later, he felt a tap on his shoulder, and he turned around. “You look distressed,” the stranger said. “Is there any way I can help you?” “No thank you,” the young man said. “I am talking to Hashem. He will help me.” For the third time, he looked up and spoke to Hashem. “Please help me,” he said. “We are orphans and we want to get married, and I do not want to leave here until I see your salvation.” Just then, he felt yet another tap on the shoulder. It was the same stranger. “Your salvation is here,” the man said. “I will take care of everything you need. I just arrived in Eretz Yisrael this morning. I had a major court case relating to taxes, and if I had lost, I would have been left in poverty. I told Hashem that if I win the case, I will find an orphan boy and orphan girl who need help to get married, and pay for their wedding and continue caring for them after their wedding. I won the case, and I came here looking for people I can help. I heard you talking to Hashem, and you’re the person I’m looking for.” (Thx Saul)
- Thank you Hashem for letting me see the beauty of Niagara Falls…
- Thank you Hashem for a beautiful wedding. And for the best wife in the whole world and for really special and sweet in laws and the most wonderful parents a child can have. And thank you Hashem for siyata dishmaya in every area ,if u look at it the right way you really see how Hashem takes perfect care of you and everything that he does works out for the best !!!
- went to customer to finalize an order, ended up expanding the order on their own without me having to mention any upgrades…thanks to the wonderful creator of all!!!
- Thank you Hashem for the wonderful creation of a defibulater, thank you for improving it and making it possible to be placed inside a person’s body to automatically go into action in case of cardiac arrest- and THANK YOU for saving my fathers life this past Shabbat using this miracle device that is placed inside of him!!
- Thank you Hashem I lived to see grey hair
- was about to deliver and install equipment by a building site, got a frantic call from customer to please take that entire order and install it asap at different site, there is an inspector coming and it is emergency to have it at the other site TODAY!! So please double the order, one for the original job and one for this emergency…I love you Hashem
- please keep anonymous – was at a Simha this week and ran into a friend I went to high school with – he looked at me noticing that I became more religious compared to what I was in high school and he- I hope temporarily- looks like he took a step in the opposite direction from school days-and he said to me – wait a minute-some things wrong with this picture- you were cutting class and running to ball games and playing around in school wasting time while I was in the bet midrash learning-lol, how did I end up like this, and you end up like that?-he said it jokingly but I took at as a big compliment and want to thank Hashem for guiding me on the right path, that is how, with Hashem’s help and I know I have much more to accomplish and pray that Hashem continues to guide me to live the happy torah life. Thank you Hashem
- Our friend has become a grandfather- had a grandson thru his son who we saw grow up in our own shul- he is now a father! Thank you Hashem…
- This thank you is above all the others. Today you hand delivered bags of goodies for our Seagate families. (Super Storm Sandy) What you did was more than just give a gift and I will explain why. You brought your children from the beginning they saw the loss they saw how we were living and how much we lost. They took pictures you explained it to them. They are sharing the joy as we rebuild I see it in their faces. I want you to know there is no school that could teach your children what you are teaching them. This is beyond what they learn from a rebbe or a teacher. To care, to help, to give, to personally deliver. May Hashem bless you that your children grow up to be as caring as their Imma and Abba. Thank you again and happy Purim!
- Hashem found my wife a liver for a transplant
- After seeing rubble in south NJ first hand, reality hit and my 8 year old daughter said Baruch Hashem now I see how Hashem saved and protected us in Flatbush…
- Dear David, I am in Israel attempting to rebuild the business while YOU are working on rebuilding our home and my heart is full of gratitude at having met you. My son learns in a Syrian Yeshiva in Jerusalem called Lev Aharon. What an interesting Hashgacha Pratis! This past Thursday he made a Siyum (completion) of a Masechet (Talmud) and I surprised him and walked into the yeshiva just as he began to make the Siyum. It was a memorable moment for both of us, one that he will never forget. In any case, the Rosh Yeshiva, Rabbi Laniado, asked me to say a few words and I did. I spoke about you, about Rabbis Mansour and Rabbi Ozeri! There were tears in the eyes of everyone present! It was a real beautiful Kiddush Hashem! Sitting at the dais was none other than Rabbi Ozeri’s nephew! He was deeply touched and moved as was I. Dear David, thank you again for spreading so much light for all of us! You are indeed our treasure!
- Sometimes people feel the need to see some big miracle to realize and thank Hashem but what’s even more special is the fact that bh we woke up this morning healthy do you know how many miracles that is alone if we really realized what Hashem is doing for us just by the fact that we go about our day normally and healthy without any problems then we really should just be thanking Hashem all day long … But either way just by thinking and recognizing the many miracles he does for us every day should give us the Simha we need and well show Hashem our gratitude towards him. If we look at it the right way there’s no bigger miracle then this and it will help us grow closer to Hashem!
- Like I heard from Rabbi Malka the other night (repeated in the name of Rabbi Avigdor Miller A”H): I have 2 legs….I am a miiiiiiiilllllllllionaire!
- We had a shipment of a certain large program ready to leave our warehouse to go to a customer. The customer did not see the final production samples yet but the goods were already received from factory and in our warehouse ready to go out. We were not able to ship until formal approval was given. B’h the customer approved all the samples as-is without any changes, etc… and the shipment went out the next day. Hashem is great to us!
- Thank You Hashem I got to work today safely
- Hundreds of thousands of children are safe and protected in camp
- Did you thank Hashem that you could see today? That you could see clearly? In vivid color? Without a headache? Far & Close?
- today I slipped on the steps, thank you Hashem for all the days I do not slip, I could not do it without you
- Hashem let me be able to take my entire family to Israel for incredibly low price; otherwise I would never have been able to think about taking a trip like this.
- I have to say that this is an excellent idea. Asher Cochaha – I think if we all took 1 minute out of our day to see the blessings we all have and to say thank you to Hashem, maybe it would lessen the tragedies that we have.
- Today, Hashem has just blessed me with my 10th grandchild – a baby girl. Baruch Hashem – mother and baby are doing well.
- Sssooooooo much to be thankful for. Don’t know where to start!
- Thank you Hashem for protecting my friend in a car accident, car accidents don’t always have happy endings and we are much appreciative
- Someone we all know (he is anav) reached out and started to mekarev-bring back to religion- a person on an airplane to Israel ,the boy was from the Bronx and unaffiliated (about 23 years old went to Israel with birthright)…, this was approx 1 year and half ago… Did not hear from the guy Got a call from the boy 2 weeks ago… He said he joined an orthodox shul and is putting on talet & teffilin everyday borrowing from someone!!… The Person went out and raised money to buy the boy a brand new talet and teffilin and a koracha! he no longer has to borrow and owns his very own teffilin, bh will grow into a ben torah. I met the boy yesterday, Wow….comes walking across the street in bright red shirt and shorts, tzizit hanging out… Wow… I spoke to the boy. He prays in English wants to learn how to read Hebrew…. He said that he feels embarrassed that he can speak fluent Spanish and doesn’t know Hebrew…G-d willing Hashem will help guide him back to our great religious torah life and make Hashem proud.