HAVE A WONDERFUL PESACH TO EVERYONE AND THEIR FAMILIES!! MAY WE ALL SEE THE GEULA SPEEDILY IN OUR DAYS!!
- I went to Ikea to return something. I was also planning on buying a high chair for $20 while I was there. I was making small talk with the cashier, I mentioned to her that I had come the previous Sunday to do the return but there was a one-hour wait so I decided to come back another time. I was commenting on how crowded the store is on Sundays. She processed my return and then unexpectedly handed me a $20 gift card. She apologized for my inconvenience ….and that was exactly the amount I needed to buy the high chair. Thank you Hashem!!!!
- Thank you Hashem I was washing my car for Pesach and was about to wash an area that was hard to get to. I wasn’t sure about it and all of a sudden Hashem took care of it without me having to lift a finger. All of a sudden soapy sud filled water made its way flowing right over the area I needed. It got cleaned all on its own. Thank you Hashem.
- Thank u Hashem for helping me find extra money I didn’t realize I had before the hag.
- Time to truly appreciate g-d.
Learning some torah just now and was on the internet looking at the nobel prize winner
and I asked Hashem a question in my mind quietly and the question was wow this man is so lucky why is that some people get gifts to discover things and immediately I open the Tanach the bible on my desk and I read a Rashi commentary about the year of Yovel the Jubilee Year and it explains that The laws of Yovel, the Jubilee year teach that the land and freedom are Divine Gifts and that ownership reverts to those whom He (Hashem) G-d wills it.
So clearly it was like an answer to me to my question and a quick confirmation of a beautiful reality which is that g-d gifts people with whatever gifts G-d wills each individual in this world to have.
thank you Hashem yitbarach.
- Thank You Hashem for my wife! 🙂
- I was on the way to get a haircut before the holiday and know that the lines can be very long being the omer is coming. I needed to go to work after and was pressed for time. I prayed to Hashem to please let the place be empty so I can be quick. I get there and there is not one person waiting, the barber was sitting in his chair waiting for someone to walk in. As I am in the chair the place started to fill up. I was done in 15 minutes and avoided the new line by Hashem answering my tefillah. Thank you Hashem.
- THANK YOU HASHEM for Pesach and for the mitzvah of no chametz I can’t imagine how the house would look if we didn’t have that obligation.
- I lost a pair of car keys a while back and during pesach cleaning my wife was checking our jacket pockets and found the keys. Thank you Hashem and thank you to my wife.
- Thank You Hashem – for everything you do.Was travelling to see someone in queens NY, I don’t usually carry cash with me, only credit card. I noticed my back tire was low, and I had to drive at least an hour and half each way. But when I pulled into gas stations I needed a few quarters for the air inflator (used to jersey that has air for free) I did not have any cash or change, finally I get to the destination, and missed the driveway,Iit was very hard to turn around. I Stopped at the gas station on the corner to make a u turn and then noticed BH the air machine takes credit cards Thank you Hashem!!, I missed the turn to end up in probably the only gas station that takes credit cards for air….
- Usually Erev Pesach we have a regular day of work (of course I leave early). The day is usually hectic (siyum of bachor, burning hametz, shave early). Well this year Hashem gave me a real gift, for the first time ever our office is closed Erev Pesach. Why? When the company was making the Holiday schedule they thought that the goyim day of good Friday was that day. Did they make a mistake? They think they did but we know Hashem does not make mistakes he is perfect. Thank you Hashem for the awesome day to prepare for the sedar. I think Mashiach is here.
- I had an engagement, a wedding, a bris and a sheva berachot to attend this week. Thank you Hashem
- Thank you Hashem for all the Doctors I did not need to see this week. Thank you Hashem for my health.
- Thank you Hashem for helping us move into a fine building – with a daily Minyan and fine neighbors, in an area that’s perfect, with a rent that’s reasonable, fixed up so nicely, and many other benefits. As usual we allowed ourselves to be nervous and anxious before it all came together so well when our lease was up and we needed to go !And as usual we are embarrassed with ourselves for feeling that way after all we should have realized that everything would happens for the best, at the right time !
- Thank you Hashem for the last minute order you sent me right before the holiday
- Thank you Hashem for all of our Rabbis that we have that make it possible for us to have a Kosher Pesach. All the information we have available to us is amazing. Thank you Hashem for our Rabbis.
- An issue at work suddenly popped up on me and put me in a jam that could very well take a large amount of time to handle. This came up right before the holiday and was in a pinch on how to handle this issue. Hashem some how put in my head the name of a friend of a friend that may have information for me on how to take care of this. The person was extremely helpful and actually took care of the problem himself. The issue has been taken care of rather quickly. Thank you Hashem and of course the wonderful person who helped.