- Thank You HaSh-m for showing us at the time You know is right whatever information You show us! Like the numbers that Thank You HaSh-m list showed!
- Thank You HaSh-m for Your inspiration You give us!!
- We love You HaSh-m!!
- thank you Hashem all 3 of my kids went to school today only slight resistance… manageable always a good day when they all get off to school in the morning!
- WOW! To the wide readership out there!!!….Never even knew that there were Jewish people living in these places…..How much more so must I be to Thank Hashem publically as now I get a tiny glimpse into the ramifications it creates! Chodesh Tov to all! Thank you Hashem for a wonderful Chodesh Adar – and for the opportunity to live another month. Thank you!
- I don’t usually drive to my office.
I get a ride to work every day.
On the morning of March 23rd, I had to make the trip by myself.
Though there were predictions of much snow the precipitation in our area quickly became sheets of ice.
I met one of those sheets of ice on route 18 North.
Neither my car, nor I expected the resulting skid. The car began skidding and I, apart from being quite frightened, tried to remember those things I had learned years ago; “Steer in the direction of the skid, don’t use the brakes “.
I wasn’t doing too well. At one point I was facing the guard rail. I wondered how it would feel going right through that divider. Would the car be stopped at that point or, would we just continue falling?
I thought of my wife, my children and my mother.
The car continued to be uncontrollable, round and round we circled. Items were flying around in the car. OK, so this is it, I thought. I wondered if I would see my father who had passed away years ago. He was never too comfortable with my ability to drive. I expected an “I told you so”.
Without much time left it became obvious that someone else had begun to “pilot “the car. I had acquired a “co-pilot”. He was good. Obviously, he had some experience saving people’s lives.
With no assistance from me, we came out of the skid. We ended up facing the traffic on the highway. Miraculously, we were not hit by any of the cars driving in the other direction.
Thank you, G-d, for being my co-pilot!
- I was working on a sale with a customer. I followed up with them and it looked bleak. I davened and thought of a different approach to take with them. Baruch Hashem it looks like it has worked. Thank you Hashem for introducing this idea to me.
- Thank you Hashem for guiding me and my family on the right path of life. A life of Torah.
- Before going on a family vacation I received a notice in the mail that was going to represent a great amount of stress to deal with. I chose to push it aside and deal with it when I returned. I came back and called up to deal with it. The person on the phone said to ignore the notice, everything has been taken care of and is cleared. Thank you Hashem. This was a great feeling.
- Thank you Hashem for giving me nachat. I was turning the corner walking to shul and timing was perfect. One of my sons Rabeim met me right on the corner and spoke so nicely to me about my son. Thank you Hashem for all of my wonderful children, may everyone see great nachat from all of their children.
- Appreciating Hashem for our good health, which we often overlook until things change for the worse. Thank You Hashem for our day to day health.
- Thank You Hashem for the zechus of going to a morning shiur before davening given by the Rav on the 10th anniversary of the Shiur!!
- I went out of my way greatly in order to perform a chesed. Hashem has sent me a very nice gift as a result of me doing this chesed and being at that place at that moment. Thank you Hashem.
- (from the archives) was in my office having a conversation with someone about Hashem , they said that they believe in Hashem but do not believe that Hashem is involved with every little minor thing in the world, they said I believe Hashem is involved in wars and big things like that but I do not believe Hashem cares whether or not I can lift my finger like this or not…sorry I just do not buy it, the big stuff fine but if I can lift my fingers is not on Hashems list of things to do..fine- not more than 3 hours later this person calls me up all excited-they tell me you are not going to believe this, I got a cut,was bleeding and had to come to the emergency room- I am sitting right now in the cubicle they put me in here at the emergency room, and they come to the guy in next cubicle and ask him whats the matter? and he says- “I am trying to move my fingers and I can not, they do not move no matter how much I try”…this person saw clearly the greatness of Hashem-wow!
- Thank you Hashem for the wonderful world of SHABBAT